Sunday, April 11, 2010

English Reflection: Extra Credit =)

Honors English is basically the coolest class ever. We've had parties, competitions, debates, and acting. I'm always excited to see what interesting assignment is coming our way. My favorite assignment was at the beginning of the year when we read a book of our choice and made a graphic organizer. I love including art projects in school because then i get to be creative. It's a much more fun way to explain something than typing out a big paragraph. I also had a lot of fun with our skit. Michaela made me laugh so hard and I was already thinking about what props to bring in. Our beer mugs and file turned out great. A pie party was a genius idea! I mentioned how excited I was for it in science with Lindsey. I was so full afterwards but it was really good. I really like how we have mini group discussions with only three people because it is easier to talk. I also like when I see orange paper because I know an art project is coming our way. So far Honors English has been a great class!

No comments:

Post a Comment